Total Pageviews

Wednesday 27 July 2016

THE SELF-PUBLISHING EXPERIMENT/WORKS IN PROGRESS

I've dipped my toes into the deep pool of self-publishing. How's it going, you may ask? It's going okay. I think. I didn't know what to expect, and I still don't know what to expect. I've sold a few copies of SCAVENGERS since its release on Sunday, and I'm quietly pleased with the reaction to it, so far. The reviews have been positive, and I've gained a few new readers in the process. It's still early days, so I'll see how things go.

So, what's next?

I'm currently writing a novella/short story called DEATHCRAWL. It's about mass demonic possession. The elevator pitch would be: HARRY BROWN meets THE CRAZIES. It's going to be violent, fast-paced and a lot of fun. I'm certainly enjoying writing it.

I'm also plotting a war/action novel tentatively titled INVASION UK. And some other, secret stuff...

Plus, there's a sci-fi horror novella also in the works. It's all happening over here.

And that's it.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment