Total Pageviews

Tuesday 27 May 2014

PROGRESS?


Hello! Welcome back, haven't seen you in a while. Pull up a chair and warm your cold hands by the fire. And please ignore the beckoning voices from outside...


The first draft of my novella 'Vermillion Fields' is heading towards the final stages, and as much I've enjoyed (sort of) writing it, I'll be glad to take a break from it and work on something else. I've submitted three short stories the last few weeks, so I hope to hear about them fairly soon. Had a short story rejected a couple of weeks ago, but that's the way it goes and I didn't like the story much anyway. (I'm not bitter. Honest)


I've been paid for my short story 'FATHOMS', which will appear in a forthcoming issue of BIG PULP magazine, so I'm now officially a 'paid writer' or whatever the hell that means :) Many thanks to Bill Olver, the head honcho of BIG PULP for accepting my story. I just need to make my first million, then I can retire gracefully ;)


Aside from all that, I've got several ideas for short stories brewing in my head and waiting to be scribbled down. There are a few anthologies I'll be submitting to and, also, a short story competition.

Hope all of you out in the internet wastelands are well. Cheers!









No comments:

Post a Comment